Agender 👗 Non-Binary Pride
15 Most Recent Posts
- More Than Male And Female July 11, 2017
- Commercial reveals what some LGBT individuals go through in Japan July 3, 2017
- When asked their sex, some are going with option ‘X’ – USA Today June 25, 2017
- On Taking The Sting Out of Slurs by Using Them as Empowerment. June 15, 2017
- Non-Binary Genders and Intersex Individuals June 12, 2017
- I Am Genderqueer (And What the #@%! That Means) | ContraPoints June 12, 2017
- Coming Out as Genderqueer June 12, 2017
- 10 Gender Identities Beyond Male and Female June 3, 2017
- Some Great Music Videos About Sexuality & Gender June 2, 2017
- 8 Things Non-Binary People Need to Know May 26, 2017
- The History of Genderqueer May 20, 2017
- Today the 17th of May is International Day Against Homophobia, Transphobia and Biphobia 2017 #IDAHOT2017 May 17, 2017
- The World Needs Peace – International Day Against Homophobia and Transphobia May 17, 2017
- A little Respect. May 15, 2017
- YouTuber Connor Manning Comes Out As Genderfluid May 7, 2017
JerBear’s Past Posts
- 138,049 hits
Tag Archives: TED Talk
A TED Talk about gender fluidity and non-binary gender identities… Imogen challenges us to think beyond the gender binary and instead choose new expressions from our evolving language to reflect and embrace gender fluidity. Fallibroome Academy student Imogen Walsh talks … Continue reading
The amazing Ivan Fahy’s TED Talk. Here’s the official blurb: Published on Feb 15, 2016Ivan Fahy details his childhood, where he realised he was different and unique, and declares how he is now proud of his uniqueness. Ivan encourages us … Continue reading
Karissa is a friend and part of Northern New Mexico’s Trans community. In this video she shares her story and her research as a scientist. Here’s the description that accompanied the video: This talk was given at a local TEDx … Continue reading
Non-binary poet, artist and activist Alok Vaid-Menon delivers a 2013 TED talk in which they discuss the relationship between success and the status quo. They draw upon experiences at Stanford and beyond and perform spoken word poetry. Alok performs with … Continue reading
A look at the spectrum of gender and the challenges faced by trans youth.
A TED Talk from a high school student in India’s HITECH City on LGBTQ rights.
Meet journalist Monique Schafter: This talk was given at a local TEDx event, produced independently of the TED Conferences. Walkley Award winning journalist and documentary filmmaker Monique Schafter interviews Elizabeth Duck-Chong and Ruben Cuda about their experiences growing up transgender. … Continue reading
Meet the extraordinary Allyson Robinson: As principal of her own boutique consulting firm, Warrior Poet Strategies, Allyson Robinson advises select clients in organizational design, change strategy, diversity management, and movement entrepreneurship. Previously, she led internal and external diversity initiatives at … Continue reading
A look at the treatment of transgender youth from a pediatric endocrinologist: Until recently, transgender adolescents were regarded as suffering from a primary psychiatric illness. They experienced extremely high incidence of self-harm and suicide, substance abuse, unemployment, family strife, and … Continue reading
A powerful message from a wonderful mom.
A look at the hyper-binary gender focus and why that is a social construct and harmful. Gender non-conforming behavior is only called non-conforming because of rigidly defined gender roles. Those artificial barriers are now being torn down leading to a … Continue reading
This is the first of 2 TED Talks on gender I’m posting. I relate to this person’s story of coming out first as gay and later as trans. His case was different in that unlike myself who came out as … Continue reading
Jay Stewart, from Gendered Intelligence looks at the emerging gender revolution in this TED Talk from the UK. Equality is not just between women and men, gay and straight, or trans and cis. It’s not even about choice versus biology. … Continue reading
Ireland’s gift to the world on LGBTQ rights, homophobia, and not having held hands of someone they love in public.
A practicing psychotherapist looks at the changes in gender identities over the years and why it important to support those who embrace a nonbinary gender identity.
Irish LGBTQIA activist Panti Bliss Is simply fabulous at TEDx Dublin! She opens by saying “I’ve never held hands with a lover in public.”
This TED Talk is an excellent look at depression by a comedian and mental health activist Kevin Breel is a 19 year old writer, comedian, and mental health activist. http://www.kevinbreel.com/ As a rising young stand up comedian in Canada, Kevin is … Continue reading