Agender 👗 Non-Binary Pride
15 Most Recent Posts
- Non-Binary Video Compilation August 11, 2017
- In A Heartbeat, An Animated Short Film July 31, 2017
- More Than Male And Female July 11, 2017
- Commercial reveals what some LGBT individuals go through in Japan July 3, 2017
- When asked their sex, some are going with option ‘X’ – USA Today June 25, 2017
- On Taking The Sting Out of Slurs by Using Them as Empowerment. June 15, 2017
- Non-Binary Genders and Intersex Individuals June 12, 2017
- I Am Genderqueer (And What the #@%! That Means) | ContraPoints June 12, 2017
- Coming Out as Genderqueer June 12, 2017
- 10 Gender Identities Beyond Male and Female June 3, 2017
- Some Great Music Videos About Sexuality & Gender June 2, 2017
- 8 Things Non-Binary People Need to Know May 26, 2017
- The History of Genderqueer May 20, 2017
- Today the 17th of May is International Day Against Homophobia, Transphobia and Biphobia 2017 #IDAHOT2017 May 17, 2017
- The World Needs Peace – International Day Against Homophobia and Transphobia May 17, 2017
JerBear’s Past Posts
- 139,683 hits
Tag Archives: short film
A sweet, wholesome film about two boys finding love. “In a Heartbeat” – Animated Short Film by Beth David and Esteban Bravo A closeted boy runs the risk of being outed by his own heart after it pops out of … Continue reading
A beautiful short film uses being golden as a metaphor for growing up different, of growing up gay. This film is directed and presented by Kai Stänicke.
This award winning short film tells the story of a trans girl in the St. Louis area struggling to understand herself and fit in to the world around her. Learn more about the film here: https://journalism.missouri.edu/2016/05/grad-student-documentary-wins-film-festival-honor/
A film written, directed, performed by youth of the Ute Mountain Ute Tribe. ESCAPE was made under the auspices of FYI FILMS. A realistic look at the challenges facing First Nations/Native American youth including those who are Gay/Two-Spirit in one … Continue reading
This is a short film that explores the anxiety and stress brought on by a trans woman’s dysphoria and the concern about how her journey will affect those she cares about.
A Boston trans boy documents his struggle to be himself and his frustration with health insurance policies that have prevented him from having top surgery.
In this film from India a trans woman feels trapped by society and faces a daily ritual of pretending to be who she isn’t.
Every 13-year-old girl dreams of that nice, but hard-to-get, boy. And Joppe is no different, consulting her friend on how to ask Brian out. But just how should she tell him that she was born a boy? Oiginal title in … Continue reading
A trans boy struggles to find acceptance and be understood.
A Swedish coming of age film about two young men becoming friends and falling in love. Here’s how the person who uploaded the film describes it: Olle, an introverted, well-mannered boy with an air of innocence and sincerity about him … Continue reading
This graphic-intensive video seeks to explore non-binary gender identities. I urge you to continue watching past the beginning witch uses computerized voices and gender stereotypes to make a point.
From the official description Eden follows two young gay lovers, Adam and Everett, as they try to escape from the Eden institution before they are cured of being gay. With the help of Mary, a nurse haunted by her own … Continue reading
A short film about unconditional love overcoming hate for a young trans woman. It is powerful and features some cruel scenes of how transphobic words and actions can have a toll on someone beginning their journey to be their true … Continue reading
A sweet film of first love. The film was made by a Los Angeles film school graduate upon his return home to Norway. The film is in Norwegian with English subtitles.
8-year-old Alex and 6-year-old Nicky try to get their two moms married before Prop 8 passes. “Operation Marriage” is based on a true story and the picture book written by Cynthia Chin-Lee.
A science fiction comedy short film about time travel that is absolutely brilliant!
It’s 1994 and there’s no internet, so when closeted 14-year-old Jack Hoffman hears about a stash of porno hidden across town, he decides to brave the bully infested streets of his small New Jersey town, in hopes of getting what … Continue reading
This is an emotionally powerful film made by student Filmmakers under 17 in cooperation with the British Film Institute Michael’s story is that his family is in crisis. Their lives have been on hold since the death of his brother … Continue reading
Rasmus arrives in Copenhagen determined to find his mother whom he has never met. Having just arrived at Copenhagen Central Station Rasmus is approached by Nicklas who wants Rasmus to help him by keeping a stolen iPod. Rasmus does so … Continue reading