Agender 👗 Non-Binary Pride
15 Most Recent Posts
- More Than Male And Female July 11, 2017
- Commercial reveals what some LGBT individuals go through in Japan July 3, 2017
- When asked their sex, some are going with option ‘X’ – USA Today June 25, 2017
- On Taking The Sting Out of Slurs by Using Them as Empowerment. June 15, 2017
- Non-Binary Genders and Intersex Individuals June 12, 2017
- I Am Genderqueer (And What the #@%! That Means) | ContraPoints June 12, 2017
- Coming Out as Genderqueer June 12, 2017
- 10 Gender Identities Beyond Male and Female June 3, 2017
- Some Great Music Videos About Sexuality & Gender June 2, 2017
- 8 Things Non-Binary People Need to Know May 26, 2017
- The History of Genderqueer May 20, 2017
- Today the 17th of May is International Day Against Homophobia, Transphobia and Biphobia 2017 #IDAHOT2017 May 17, 2017
- The World Needs Peace – International Day Against Homophobia and Transphobia May 17, 2017
- A little Respect. May 15, 2017
- YouTuber Connor Manning Comes Out As Genderfluid May 7, 2017
JerBear’s Past Posts
- 138,049 hits
Tag Archives: Queer
I’ve always enjoyed taking the power of slurs away from homophobes and transphobes by turning around and using them myself. I think that is why I embraced the use of “queer” so quickly. Very early in the nineties I participated … Continue reading
A beautiful short film uses being golden as a metaphor for growing up different, of growing up gay. This film is directed and presented by Kai Stänicke.
Yesterday, Saturday, March 19th, I traveled down to Albuquerque to attend The Trans + Queer Thrive Education Conference (TQ Thrive). This event, sponsored by the New Mexico GSA Network and GLSEN – Albuquerque, focused on supporting trans and queer youth and … Continue reading
I have finally made a decision to retitle this blog. I am moving away from the news aspect because there are so many news resources out there. What I am going to focus on are topics, videos and blog posts … Continue reading
Non-binary poet, artist and activist Alok Vaid-Menon delivers a 2013 TED talk in which they discuss the relationship between success and the status quo. They draw upon experiences at Stanford and beyond and perform spoken word poetry. Alok performs with … Continue reading
Trans, Genderqueer, Butch, Femme and Queer people share their experiences with gender identity in this 60 minute documentary by Dave Naz. The film addresses topics from hormones to employment to growing up, “Identity” is a series of enlightening and heartfelt … Continue reading
A look at one of the pioneers of trans/queer/gay activism. Here’s the official blurb: Thanks to the wisdom of Jimmy Camicia, Richard Morrison, and Larry Mitchell who helped make this documentary possible. Special thanks to Antony and the Johnsons. Their … Continue reading
Check out photos and the story behind this cool, avant-garde, queer fashion show in The Huffington Post by following the link at the bottom of this post. First a brief excerpt and 2 of the many photos from the event… … Continue reading
This is the closing number from Queer Duck: The Movie.
Queer Duck is abducted by a “gay deprogrammer,” satirical hilarity ensues!
The KKK visit Queer Duck who unmask Jerry Falwell and plants a kiss on his nose prompting the other Klan members to turn on them. Jerry is then surprised to see who’s in gay heaven.
Queer Duck takes his nephews on a camping trip while trying, unsuccessfully, to avoid being outed by his own wit.
Queer Duck and the gang visit Fairyland!
During the turn of the Millennium an animated short became a hit among many queer folks and their allies. I remember everyone crowding into my office at work to watch the latest installment. This outrageous bit was typical of the … Continue reading
I’d like to thank the folks a QNotes for putting this together for more non-binary gender terms see this post from my main menu. First it was homophile. Then homosexual. After that it was gay. Then it was gay and … Continue reading
The kind of song I wish was a hit when I was young.
The song If You Were Gay from Avenue Q performed (unknowingly) by characters from my favorite Shounen Ai* anime Gravitation about the lead singer of a band falling in love with a rather aloof author of romance novels. * (boys’ … Continue reading
Agender, Trans, Queer Poet, Writer and Activist Tyler Ford shares their story.
Highly Recommended — Tyler Ford: I Am A Queer, Agender Person Of Color In New York — And This Is My Diary – MTV
I am usually hesitant to amplify one particular person as the voice of a movement but, in this case, I am willing to make an exception. Tyler Ford has emerged as a voice for agender people like me. We, in … Continue reading