Agender 👗 Non-Binary Pride
15 Most Recent Posts
- Is Gender Fluid? | Imogen Walsh | TEDxYouth@Manchester January 27, 2017
- Trans youth are real January 23, 2017
- On the Nonbinary Community January 16, 2017
- Why Our Feminism Must Be Intersectional (And 3 Ways to Practice It) — Everyday Feminism January 14, 2017
- Virginia House Bill 1612 Would Negatively Impact Transgender Adults and Trans Youth January 11, 2017
- How K-Pop and J-Pop Construct Masculinities January 7, 2017
- K-Pop and an Alternate Masculinity January 7, 2017
- Regarding My Gender Identity: Let’s Be Clear! January 1, 2017
- Wishing All My Followers & Readers A Happy New Year. I Hope 2017 Will Be Fabulous! January 1, 2017
- New Year’s Day – U2 January 1, 2017
- What Are You Doing New Year’s Eve? // Auld Lang Syne | Anthem Lights December 31, 2016
- Happy New Year 2017! December 31, 2016
- Ugla Stefanía | Moving Beyond the Binary of Sex and Gender | TEDxReykjavik December 30, 2016
- The Losses of 2016: The Passing of My Youth and Earlier Adult Years December 28, 2016
- The Third Gender in Thailand – Kathoey December 28, 2016
JerBear’s Past Posts
February 2017 S M T W T F S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
- 126,813 hits
Tag Archives: Queer
A beautiful short film uses being golden as a metaphor for growing up different, of growing up gay. This film is directed and presented by Kai Stänicke.
Yesterday, Saturday, March 19th, I traveled down to Albuquerque to attend The Trans + Queer Thrive Education Conference (TQ Thrive). This event, sponsored by the New Mexico GSA Network and GLSEN – Albuquerque, focused on supporting trans and queer youth and … Continue reading
I have finally made a decision to retitle this blog. I am moving away from the news aspect because there are so many news resources out there. What I am going to focus on are topics, videos and blog posts … Continue reading
Non-binary poet, artist and activist Alok Vaid-Menon delivers a 2013 TED talk in which they discuss the relationship between success and the status quo. They draw upon experiences at Stanford and beyond and perform spoken word poetry. Alok performs with … Continue reading
Trans, Genderqueer, Butch, Femme and Queer people share their experiences with gender identity in this 60 minute documentary by Dave Naz. The film addresses topics from hormones to employment to growing up, “Identity” is a series of enlightening and heartfelt … Continue reading
A look at one of the pioneers of trans/queer/gay activism. Here’s the official blurb: Thanks to the wisdom of Jimmy Camicia, Richard Morrison, and Larry Mitchell who helped make this documentary possible. Special thanks to Antony and the Johnsons. Their … Continue reading
Check out photos and the story behind this cool, avant-garde, queer fashion show in The Huffington Post by following the link at the bottom of this post. First a brief excerpt and 2 of the many photos from the event… … Continue reading
This is the closing number from Queer Duck: The Movie.
Queer Duck is abducted by a “gay deprogrammer,” satirical hilarity ensues!
The KKK visit Queer Duck who unmask Jerry Falwell and plants a kiss on his nose prompting the other Klan members to turn on them. Jerry is then surprised to see who’s in gay heaven.
Queer Duck takes his nephews on a camping trip while trying, unsuccessfully, to avoid being outed by his own wit.
Queer Duck and the gang visit Fairyland!
During the turn of the Millennium an animated short became a hit among many queer folks and their allies. I remember everyone crowding into my office at work to watch the latest installment. This outrageous bit was typical of the … Continue reading
I’d like to thank the folks a QNotes for putting this together for more non-binary gender terms see this post from my main menu. First it was homophile. Then homosexual. After that it was gay. Then it was gay and … Continue reading
The kind of song I wish was a hit when I was young.
The song If You Were Gay from Avenue Q performed (unknowingly) by characters from my favorite Shounen Ai* anime Gravitation about the lead singer of a band falling in love with a rather aloof author of romance novels. * (boys’ … Continue reading
Agender, Trans, Queer Poet, Writer and Activist Tyler Ford shares their story.
Highly Recommended — Tyler Ford: I Am A Queer, Agender Person Of Color In New York — And This Is My Diary – MTV
I am usually hesitant to amplify one particular person as the voice of a movement but, in this case, I am willing to make an exception. Tyler Ford has emerged as a voice for agender people like me. We, in … Continue reading
Slate has this series of videos called,”Ask A Homo,” that are actually quite good. Readers of this site notice that I either use LGBTQ or LGBTQIA as acronyms. This video explains what the Q is. For the record here is … Continue reading