Agender 👗 Non-Binary Pride
15 Most Recent Posts
- Transgender Day Of Remembrance November 20, 2017
- Transgender Awareness Week November 14, 2017
- My Tribe November 1, 2017
- My Gender and Sexuality Identifications October 25, 2017
- On This National Coming Out Day – My Story October 11, 2017
- 10 reasons why the #dontjudgegender verdict makes families of transgender children concerned October 8, 2017
- 8 Things Transgender People Do Not Owe You September 1, 2017
- An Animated View of Trans History From The ACLU August 21, 2017
- Non-Binary Video Compilation August 11, 2017
- In A Heartbeat, An Animated Short Film July 31, 2017
- More Than Male And Female July 11, 2017
- Commercial reveals what some LGBT individuals go through in Japan July 3, 2017
- When asked their sex, some are going with option ‘X’ – USA Today June 25, 2017
- On Taking The Sting Out of Slurs by Using Them as Empowerment. June 15, 2017
- Non-Binary Genders and Intersex Individuals June 12, 2017
JerBear’s Past Posts
- 145,147 hits
Tag Archives: Pride
An inspirational, deeply personal, celebration of #LGBTQIAPride Celebrating the inspiring voices who are #ProudToBe SHARE THIS VIDEO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtCyepuLt8Q MUSIC: “Nothing Without Love” by Nate Ruess From commemorating Pride parades to opening up about transitions and explaining the ABCs of LGBT (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFqLr…), … Continue reading
An LGBTQ community group called Gender Talk shares what Pride means to them
A beautiful collection of photos celebrating the notion that #TransIsBeautiful. Here’s the introduction and 3 of the many photos from Gay Star News which you can see by following the link… British trans people have faced down mockery, prejudice and … Continue reading
The Other Side of Pride: In the Fight for LGBT Rights, Visibility for Some Doesn’t Mean Justice for All | Creative Time Reports
A timely look at the mainstreaming of LGBT culture and those, (like me ), who see the need to celebrate difference. Here are the opening paragraphs of this commentary by Dark Matter as it appears in Creative Time Reports… As … Continue reading
Members of Senior Action in a Gay Environment (SAGE) offer advice to LGBTQIA youth.
LGBTQ Pride 2015 in Toronto, Ontario, Canada!
Something besides the debt crisis in Greece this weekend – and much more fun!
LGBTQ Pride 2015 in Saint Petersburg, Florida!
Finland celebrates LGBTQ Pride!
CNN had something besides egg on their face after this mistake!
Chicago LGBTQ Pride 2015!
LGBTQ Pride 2015 in Houston, Texas
NYC LGBTQ Pride 2015!
LGBTQ Pride in South Korea!
New York City LGBTQ Pride 2015
Paris LGBTQ Pride coverage in French
Pride in the City of Love – Paris, France!
More from London LGBTQ Pride 2015!
Join revelers at London LGBTQ Pride
Originally posted on Fusion:
This week in America, gay marriage won and the Confederate flag lost. We thought it was time to make some appropriate adjustments. Behold, we have updated the looks of some iconic Confederate flag holders and signs. (Click through…