Agender 👗 Non-Binary Pride
15 Most Recent Posts
- Is Gender Fluid? | Imogen Walsh | TEDxYouth@Manchester January 27, 2017
- Trans youth are real January 23, 2017
- On the Nonbinary Community January 16, 2017
- Why Our Feminism Must Be Intersectional (And 3 Ways to Practice It) — Everyday Feminism January 14, 2017
- Virginia House Bill 1612 Would Negatively Impact Transgender Adults and Trans Youth January 11, 2017
- How K-Pop and J-Pop Construct Masculinities January 7, 2017
- K-Pop and an Alternate Masculinity January 7, 2017
- Regarding My Gender Identity: Let’s Be Clear! January 1, 2017
- Wishing All My Followers & Readers A Happy New Year. I Hope 2017 Will Be Fabulous! January 1, 2017
- New Year’s Day – U2 January 1, 2017
- What Are You Doing New Year’s Eve? // Auld Lang Syne | Anthem Lights December 31, 2016
- Happy New Year 2017! December 31, 2016
- Ugla Stefanía | Moving Beyond the Binary of Sex and Gender | TEDxReykjavik December 30, 2016
- The Losses of 2016: The Passing of My Youth and Earlier Adult Years December 28, 2016
- The Third Gender in Thailand – Kathoey December 28, 2016
JerBear’s Past Posts
February 2017 S M T W T F S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
- 126,813 hits
Tag Archives: homophobia
I will not approve any comments that I consider offensive or hateful. That includes any transphobic comments such as deliberate misgendering of a trans person (e.g. calling a trans women “he”), any blaming the victim such as resorting to a … Continue reading
An interesting reaction video – Gay YouTubers react to an emotional rant by a Christian woman who is upset that marriage equality is now a legal right in the USA.
This hidden cameras video from a Spanish LGBT organization shows the reactions of people in Spain when asked to translate a note from a homophobic hostel operator. The hostel operator threatens to, ‘punch their f**king face’ if they are seen … Continue reading
The second of Troye ‘ Blue Neighbourhood trilogy and the video for the song Fools have the relationship between the two guys end in a breakup after interference from a homophobic father
Why I Am An Agender Feminist and Why Nonbinary Gender Identified Persons, Designated Male At Birth (DMAB), Need Feminism
Art by RiotCakes I have always considered myself a feminist . At times in my life I have been a flawed feminist because I was socialized as a cis-male most of my life. I’d say that the aha moment for … Continue reading
Great poem about a homophobic parent; yes really!
Sadly trans women, trans femme non-binary gender identified persons and effeminate gay man are targets of three intertwined prejudices: homophobia, transphobia and effeminaphobia then you add transmisogyny into the mix and you have the recipe for unprovoked attacks. It’s a … Continue reading
Kristin Russo talks with artist and drag performer, Donald Shorter, creator, writer and star of the one-woman show, GENDEROSITY, about his experience as a gender non-conforming gay man, misogyny and hyper-masculinity among gay men, gay sex apps and more. In … Continue reading
Recommended Reading: Young Brits say they aren’t 100% straight or gay, bigots go into meltdown | Gay Star News
In this article Tris Reid-Smith of Gay Star News collects the often hysterical reactions of biphobic commentators to the recent revelation that 43% of younger Britons don’t see themselves as exclusively gay or straight. Here are the opening paragraphs of … Continue reading
Another two men holding hands experiment has occurred again. First Moscow then Kiev and now Jerusalem. As you can see, hear or read in the subtitles, homophobia is quite prevalent in Jerusalem.
An interesting discussion about atheist who hold onto cultural prejudices like transphobia, despite the lack of any obvious morality based objection.
Whoops! Some “Ferocious Conservatives” make a fabulous, ferocious mistake by using the Transgender Flag as Russia’s new “straight flag.” Thanks to fiercetransgirls over at tumblr for this!
The BBC Magazine has an horrific story about one gay man who escaped certain death at the hands of Islamic State. Here’s an excerpt from the opening paragraphs. Continue reading this report by following the link at the bottom of … Continue reading
A little over a month and a half ago a high school valedictorian was prevented from delivering his address at graduation because he intended to come out as gay as a part of the speech. He, later got an opportunity … Continue reading
A fascinating documentary on how gay men went from social pariahs to the much more widespread acceptance of today. One other thing of note, the acceptance of gender non-conformity was more prevalent within the community then it is now, I … Continue reading
Two Russian guys decide to do a simple social experiment. They walk hand in hand through Moscow, homophobic reactions are quite evident, some even physical.
This video is so sad and really makes me angry. Why are we putting so much pressure on gay youth to be more masculine? Shouldn’t the message be to love yourself as you are? Any guy who is so shallow … Continue reading
Satitical video shows the ludicrous results of anti-LGBTQ laws.