Agender 👗 Non-Binary Pride
15 Most Recent Posts
- On This National Coming Out Day – My Story October 11, 2017
- 10 reasons why the #dontjudgegender verdict makes families of transgender children concerned October 8, 2017
- 8 Things Transgender People Do Not Owe You September 1, 2017
- An Animated View of Trans History From The ACLU August 21, 2017
- Non-Binary Video Compilation August 11, 2017
- In A Heartbeat, An Animated Short Film July 31, 2017
- More Than Male And Female July 11, 2017
- Commercial reveals what some LGBT individuals go through in Japan July 3, 2017
- When asked their sex, some are going with option ‘X’ – USA Today June 25, 2017
- On Taking The Sting Out of Slurs by Using Them as Empowerment. June 15, 2017
- Non-Binary Genders and Intersex Individuals June 12, 2017
- I Am Genderqueer (And What the #@%! That Means) | ContraPoints June 12, 2017
- Coming Out as Genderqueer June 12, 2017
- 10 Gender Identities Beyond Male and Female June 3, 2017
- Some Great Music Videos About Sexuality & Gender June 2, 2017
JerBear’s Past Posts
- 143,147 hits
Tag Archives: genderfluid
I’m so thrilled that more people, like Connor, who were assigned male at birth are realizing they are Genderfluid, Genderqueer, Agender, or otherwise Nonbinary. I’m proud of you Connor! Connor’s introduction “Hey! Got something to tell you about my gender! … Continue reading
Here are the variables that define our identity. For Example I am Agender so under Gender Identity I would choose other, under Gender Expression I am a mix of Feminine (more predominant), Masculine and Other, The Sex I Was Assigned … Continue reading
Whisper is a mobile app which says that it allows users to send messages anonymously, and to receive replies. Here are some received comments about non-binary genders. They range from factual statements, to statements of frustration, to statements of affirmation.
Collin Erdosy, a genderfluid, non-binary person who was designated male at birth, shares their coming out story.
Finally were getting some public figures coming out as non-binary and, in this case, genderfluid. One headline read, “Brave RTE radio star Jonathan ‘Rachel’ Clynch to dress as a woman at work,” continuing to confuse identity with appearance but people … Continue reading
A documentary capturing the observations of a variety of trans people. From the official blurb: This 60 min documentary features trans, genderqueer, butch and queer people interviewed on their varied experiences with gender identity. Addressing topics from hormones to employment … Continue reading
In this video Stefan shares that they are further questioning their gender identity. After first considering themselves gender fluid or genderqueer Stefan is now considering a different identity.
There’s A Whole Lot More To Gender Then Boy or Girl
Support GenderQueer/Non-Binary Genders! – IDAHOT 2015 Art by onceuponafairytailmember Welcome, take a look at all my International Day Against Homophobia and Transphobia Posts. Visit The International Day Against Homophobia and Transphobia Website.