Agender 👗 Non-Binary Pride
15 Most Recent Posts
- Non-Binary Video Compilation August 11, 2017
- In A Heartbeat, An Animated Short Film July 31, 2017
- More Than Male And Female July 11, 2017
- Commercial reveals what some LGBT individuals go through in Japan July 3, 2017
- When asked their sex, some are going with option ‘X’ – USA Today June 25, 2017
- On Taking The Sting Out of Slurs by Using Them as Empowerment. June 15, 2017
- Non-Binary Genders and Intersex Individuals June 12, 2017
- I Am Genderqueer (And What the #@%! That Means) | ContraPoints June 12, 2017
- Coming Out as Genderqueer June 12, 2017
- 10 Gender Identities Beyond Male and Female June 3, 2017
- Some Great Music Videos About Sexuality & Gender June 2, 2017
- 8 Things Non-Binary People Need to Know May 26, 2017
- The History of Genderqueer May 20, 2017
- Today the 17th of May is International Day Against Homophobia, Transphobia and Biphobia 2017 #IDAHOT2017 May 17, 2017
- The World Needs Peace – International Day Against Homophobia and Transphobia May 17, 2017
JerBear’s Past Posts
- 139,533 hits
Tag Archives: gender
This video is an honest, heartfelt presentation where Ugla talks about their gender journey. Here’s the information shared along with this video: In their talk, Ugla puts the focus on the binary categories of gender and sex and their personal … Continue reading
The folks at Curious Jack take a stab a naming all the genders. An overview of the variety of gender identities. It is not a complete overview but is a good introduction. There are more genders than male or female! … Continue reading
A very personal exploration of gender that looks at gender identity, gender roles and gender norms. Created by “A Bow Tie Kind of Guy.”
Doctor Who has generated many memorable quotes but perhaps the most memorable is the 10th Doctor’s description of time from the episode Blink. The episode deals with an encounter with a scary being called the Weeping Angeles. These beings appear … Continue reading
Original image is from the Institute for Advanced Study of Human Sexuality – graphic up-resolution by Fairy JerBear< Original image is from ActivismProject.com – graphic up-resolution by Fairy JerBear Original creator unknown – graphic up-resolution by Fairy JerBear Original creator … Continue reading
Here are the links that accompany Justin’s video: Sex isn’t a simple binary. It’s not just male or female. So let’s talk about what intersex is, how common it is to be intersex, and why the differences between “male” and … Continue reading
An effective infographic used in Miami to clarify what protections, in ordinances and laws that include gender identity and expression, are all about.
Trans, Genderqueer, Butch, Femme and Queer people share their experiences with gender identity in this 60 minute documentary by Dave Naz. The film addresses topics from hormones to employment to growing up, “Identity” is a series of enlightening and heartfelt … Continue reading
A short, pleasant discussion about gender and language.
A thoughtful look at gender and what it means to be male, female and non-binary. This video is more about a few people’s specific thoughts and experiences about gender and is not an attempt to throughly examine gender academically. I … Continue reading
An artistic look at gender non-conformity by Laura H who has this to say about the video: This is my video for the final art class project! I tried to keep it light hearted and sweet, and not informative, because … Continue reading
A plea, by Kat Blaque, to let gender creative/gender non-conforming kids be free to follow their heart.
Some welcome news from Target. Here’s an excerpt from a report by Tom McKay from Mic.com: Retail giant Target announced in a press release on Friday that it will begin to eliminate gendered advertising for many of its products. “In … Continue reading
Progress is evident in ways both obvious and subtle as this story illustrates: This boy mannequin rocks a Minnie Mouse outfit in a Disney theme park store window. Now, Disney has made another bold statement, but hardly anyone is noticing. … Continue reading
This video uses Jaden Smith’s fashion choices as a springboard for discussing “how the ideas of masculine gender presentation have changed over the centuries and how the femininity of today was the masculinity of yesterday.”
Original graphic from http://gtfothinspo.com found on Pinterest — Resolution Upconvert by Fairy JerBear.
This video takes the silly gender roles many expect children to follow and applies those roles to the adult world.
A look at the hyper-binary gender focus and why that is a social construct and harmful. Gender non-conforming behavior is only called non-conforming because of rigidly defined gender roles. Those artificial barriers are now being torn down leading to a … Continue reading