Agender 👗 Non-Binary Pride
15 Most Recent Posts
- Is Gender Fluid? | Imogen Walsh | TEDxYouth@Manchester January 27, 2017
- Trans youth are real January 23, 2017
- On the Nonbinary Community January 16, 2017
- Why Our Feminism Must Be Intersectional (And 3 Ways to Practice It) — Everyday Feminism January 14, 2017
- Virginia House Bill 1612 Would Negatively Impact Transgender Adults and Trans Youth January 11, 2017
- How K-Pop and J-Pop Construct Masculinities January 7, 2017
- K-Pop and an Alternate Masculinity January 7, 2017
- Regarding My Gender Identity: Let’s Be Clear! January 1, 2017
- Wishing All My Followers & Readers A Happy New Year. I Hope 2017 Will Be Fabulous! January 1, 2017
- New Year’s Day – U2 January 1, 2017
- What Are You Doing New Year’s Eve? // Auld Lang Syne | Anthem Lights December 31, 2016
- Happy New Year 2017! December 31, 2016
- Ugla Stefanía | Moving Beyond the Binary of Sex and Gender | TEDxReykjavik December 30, 2016
- The Losses of 2016: The Passing of My Youth and Earlier Adult Years December 28, 2016
- The Third Gender in Thailand – Kathoey December 28, 2016
JerBear’s Past Posts
February 2017 S M T W T F S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
- 126,316 hits
Tag Archives: gender creative
The amazing Conchita Wurst in concert at The Sydney Opera House “From Vienna with Love” Conchita’s concert in Sydney Opera House “From Vienna with Love” (ORF eins, 10.05.2016) with EN/DE/RU/FR Subtitles | Кончита Вурст, концерт в сиднейской опере, русские субтитры … Continue reading
The amazing Ivan Fahy’s TED Talk. Here’s the official blurb: Published on Feb 15, 2016Ivan Fahy details his childhood, where he realised he was different and unique, and declares how he is now proud of his uniqueness. Ivan encourages us … Continue reading
Some music from a gender creative pioneer.
An effective infographic used in Miami to clarify what protections, in ordinances and laws that include gender identity and expression, are all about.
You really should check out this look at MTV’s look at the 11 times gender norms got the finger. Here’s an excerpt from the opening paragraphs of the article by Rae Paoletta… Gender is a construct, and should be treated … Continue reading
This is the first time a boy has been featured in a Barbie advertisement and he steals the show. I guess the barriers to boys loving toys formerly labeled “girls toys” is slowly being broken down. A step forward in … Continue reading
A follow-up video in response to the previous video of a dad supporting his son in selecting a doll at a toy store.
A refreshingly positive reaction from a dad who’s son chooses a doll as a replacement gift.
A short film about a boy who’s favorite toy is a classic Barbie doll and how the reactions and comments by his parents affect him.
I am a big fan of the Korean group SHINee in general and the often androgynous Taemin in particular. In this song he addresses his “pretty boy” image and confronts toxic masculinity – for example in this line: “Why is … Continue reading
This is sure to get people talking which is, I suppose, the purpose of fashion campaigns. This campaign is part of the agender fashion movement. One of the fashion brands that is part of this movement is Acne Studios. Acne … Continue reading
Two cis gay men, Calum McSwiggin and Dion Yorkie, talk about how restrictive gender role expectations impact their lives. A very refreshing discussion and one more gay men should have.
Julie, the proud mom of a non-binary gender identified offspring, shares her tale of a night out at the theater, in her blog My Son Wears Heels. Here are the opening paragraphs and photos. Continue reading and viewing by following … Continue reading
This amazing music video, from Hollysiz, for the beautiful song “The Light,” tells the story of one father’s journey from confusion and hostility to finally embracing his gender creative child. In just under four minutes an entire dramatic arc is … Continue reading
It seems that agender is not just a gender identity, or more correctly a genderless identity, but is also a fashion trend. I like to borrow a term used to describe gender non-conforming kids and apply it to this fashion … Continue reading
In this interview filmed in, of all places Dubai, Jaden and Willow talk, among other things, about gender rules when it comes to fashion and how they are not using those rules in designing clothes.
This photo was first displayed here at The Meta Picture: http://themetapicture.com/when-a-little-kid-gives-adults-a-lesson-in-humanity/