Agender 👗 Non-Binary Pride
15 Most Recent Posts
- 8 Things Transgender People Do Not Owe You September 1, 2017
- An Animated View of Trans History From The ACLU August 21, 2017
- Non-Binary Video Compilation August 11, 2017
- In A Heartbeat, An Animated Short Film July 31, 2017
- More Than Male And Female July 11, 2017
- Commercial reveals what some LGBT individuals go through in Japan July 3, 2017
- When asked their sex, some are going with option ‘X’ – USA Today June 25, 2017
- On Taking The Sting Out of Slurs by Using Them as Empowerment. June 15, 2017
- Non-Binary Genders and Intersex Individuals June 12, 2017
- I Am Genderqueer (And What the #@%! That Means) | ContraPoints June 12, 2017
- Coming Out as Genderqueer June 12, 2017
- 10 Gender Identities Beyond Male and Female June 3, 2017
- Some Great Music Videos About Sexuality & Gender June 2, 2017
- 8 Things Non-Binary People Need to Know May 26, 2017
- The History of Genderqueer May 20, 2017
JerBear’s Past Posts
- 141,384 hits
Tag Archives: fun
Jake Edward, a trans YouTuber gathered together 3 gay YouTubers for a fun and lighthearted game of guessing trans terms. A nice respite from heavy news and politics. Jake has cautioned this was for fun and shouldn’t be treated as … Continue reading
So on a bit of an impulse I ordered this product from Hasbro called the Joy For All Companion Pet. This is quote the cute toy as you can see from this video. It purrs and vibrates while purring, meows, … Continue reading
After reading this piece from NY Magazine I feel like an honorary Generation Z! How about you? Being a millennial kind of sucks. Nobody, not even millennials, wants to be called “a millennial.” And who can blame any of us? … Continue reading
This is for any fellow science geeks and space enthusiasts out there: Some amazing flyover views of Pluto and its moon Charon.
Here’s a wonderful tidbit of news from Jamie Tabberer writing for Gay Star News. I have been an avid, (some would say crazed), ABBA fan since I first heard Waterloo back in 1974. I am pleased their museum is doing … Continue reading
This is the closing number from Queer Duck: The Movie.
Queer Duck is abducted by a “gay deprogrammer,” satirical hilarity ensues!
The KKK visit Queer Duck who unmask Jerry Falwell and plants a kiss on his nose prompting the other Klan members to turn on them. Jerry is then surprised to see who’s in gay heaven.
Queer Duck takes his nephews on a camping trip while trying, unsuccessfully, to avoid being outed by his own wit.
Queer Duck and the gang visit Fairyland!
During the turn of the Millennium an animated short became a hit among many queer folks and their allies. I remember everyone crowding into my office at work to watch the latest installment. This outrageous bit was typical of the … Continue reading
The song If You Were Gay from Avenue Q performed (unknowingly) by characters from my favorite Shounen Ai* anime Gravitation about the lead singer of a band falling in love with a rather aloof author of romance novels. * (boys’ … Continue reading
Some innovative person on Tumblr (salliethesalad) first discovered that a particular dance sequence from the Disney musical Newsies can be paired with any number of songs successfully. My favorite is the Uptown Funk version but below you can see it … Continue reading
Queer/Trans, Latino/Latina musical artist Efren Espinoza with some fabulous gender bending music.
Last year I posted the teaser for this video so I thought it’d be only fair to show the whole thing. It’s a great introduction to K-Pop/J-Pop (Korean Pop & Japanese Pop). The song was released as their 10th single … Continue reading
Meet the members of SQREAM = Scooter Queers Riding Everywhere And More. Looks like a lot of fun! Heads up thanks to Upworthy This story selected by Fairy JerBear for it’s value to LGBTQIA persons and their allies
Boa Bao, a cub at the National Zoo in Washington, D.C. enjoys snow for the first time.
Check out Sir Patrick Stewart, (who’s played a starship captain & leader of the X Men), and his dancing elf hat. Off camera, his wife seems to enjoy seeing him squirm.